By Francesca Iacopi, John J. Boeckl and Chennupati Jagadish (Eds.)
2D Materials comprises the newest details at the present frontier of nanotechnology, the thinnest type of fabrics to ever take place in nature. a bit over 10 years in the past, this used to be a totally unknown quarter, now not inspiration to exist. notwithstanding, considering the fact that then, graphene has been remoted and acclaimed, and an entire different type of atomically skinny fabrics, ruled through floor results and exhibiting thoroughly unforeseen and striking homes has been created.
This publication is perfect for various readers, together with these looking a high-level assessment or a really targeted and significant research. No nanotechnologist can at present put out of your mind this new category of materials.
- Presents one of many first specified books in this topic of nanotechnology
- Contains contributions from a good line-up of authoritative participants that assemble thought and experiments
- Ideal for numerous readers, together with these looking a high-level evaluate or a truly distinct and significant analysis
Read Online or Download 2D Materials PDF
Best microelectronics books
The subject of skinny motion pictures is a space of increasing importance in fabrics technological know-how, electric engineering and utilized reliable country physics; with either study and business functions in microelectronics, desktop production, and actual units. complex, high-performance desktops, high-definition television, broadband imaging platforms, flat-panel monitors, robot platforms, and clinical electronics and diagnostics are a couple of examples of the miniaturized machine applied sciences that rely on the usage of skinny movie fabrics.
* the best source for hobbyists who have been looking for a chance to include the flexible STAMP II controller into their initiatives * step by step assistance had to construct, software, and customise 20 nice communications-specific initiatives utilizing the fundamental STAMP microprocessor * Teaches either construction and programming with an emphasis on customization * tasks diversity from easy serial communications to advanced, 12-channel, web-based alarm reporting * CD-ROM comprises all of the software program, images, and schematics had to construct the initiatives
Filling the necessity for a unmarried paintings in particular addressing the right way to use plasma for the fabrication of nanoscale buildings, this ebook is the 1st to hide plasma deposition in enough intensity. the writer has labored with various R&D associations around the globe, and the following he starts off with an introductory evaluation of plasma processing at micro- and nanoscales, in addition to the present difficulties and demanding situations, prior to happening to handle floor guidance, iteration and diagnostics, delivery and the manipulation of nano devices.
2nd fabrics comprises the most recent info at the present frontier of nanotechnology, the thinnest kind of fabrics to ever ensue in nature. a bit over 10 years in the past, this was once a totally unknown sector, now not idea to exist. notwithstanding, on account that then, graphene has been remoted and acclaimed, and an entire different type of atomically skinny fabrics, ruled through floor results and exhibiting thoroughly unforeseen and notable houses has been created.
- The PIC Microcontroller Book
- Hybrid Microcircuit Technology Handbook
- Discontinuous Systems: Lyapunov Analysis and Robust Synthesis under Uncertainty Conditions
- Customizable Embedded Processors: Design Technologies and Applications
- Physical Design for 3D Integrated Circuits
Additional resources for 2D Materials
Constraint satisfaction in local and gradient susceptibility approximations: application to a van der Waals density functional. Phys. Rev. Lett. 76, 1780–1783. 1780. , 2012. Calculation of dispersion energies. J. Phys. Condens. Matter 24, 073201. , 1999. Successful test of a seamless van der Waals density functional. Phys. Rev. Lett. 82 (10), 2123–2126. , 2006. Asymptotics of the dispersion interaction: analytic benchmarks for van der Waals energy functionals. Phys. Rev. Lett. 96, 073201. , 2014.
Commun. 4. 1038/ncomms3341. , 2008. Theoretical and semiempirical correction to the long-range dispersion power law of stretched graphite. Phys. Rev. B 77 (16), 165134. , 2009. van der Waals dispersion power laws for cleavage, exfoliation, and stretching in multiscale, layered systems. Phys. Rev. B 79 (11), 113402. , 2013. Effects of a finite Dirac cone on the dispersion properties of graphite. Phys. Rev. B 87, 165422. 165422. , 2013. Binding and interlayer force in the near-contact region of two graphite slabs: experiment and theory.
5. THE FUTURE ROLE OF COMPUTERS Computers will play a fundamental role in heterostructure material science. There are an essentially infinite range of possible heterostructures, each of which could be interesting. But experiments can be expensive in time, money, and effort, making it impossible (or at last undesirable) to test all potentially interesting heterostructures. To fully harness the endless possibilities of heterostructure design, it will thus be necessary to employ computer-aided design processes: both to screen candidate heterostructures for desirable properties and to eliminate candidate heterostructures due to poor properties.