By K. L. Mittal, Tanweer Ahsan
This accomplished ebook will supply either basic and utilized points of adhesion bearing on microelectronics in one and simply obtainable resource. one of the subject matters to be coated include;
- Various theories or mechanisms of adhesion
- Surface (physical or chemical) characterization of fabrics because it relates to adhesion
- Surface cleansing because it relates to adhesion
- Ways to enhance adhesion
- Unraveling of interfacial interactions utilizing an array of pertinent techniques
- Characterization of interfaces / interphases
- Polymer-polymer adhesion
- Metal-polymer adhesion (metallized polymers)
- Polymer adhesion to varied substrates
- Adhesion of skinny films
- Adhesion of underfills
- Adhesion of molding compounds
- Adhesion of alternative dielectric materials
- Delamination and reliability matters in packaged devices
- Interface mechanics and crack propagation
- Adhesion size of skinny movies and coatings
Read or Download Adhesion in Microelectronics PDF
Similar microelectronics books
The subject of skinny movies is a space of increasing importance in fabrics technology, electric engineering and utilized sturdy country physics; with either learn and commercial functions in microelectronics, computing device production, and actual units. complicated, high-performance pcs, high-definition television, broadband imaging structures, flat-panel screens, robot structures, and scientific electronics and diagnostics are a couple of examples of the miniaturized gadget applied sciences that depend upon the usage of skinny movie fabrics.
* the ideal source for hobbyists who have been trying to find a chance to include the flexible STAMP II controller into their tasks * step by step assistance had to construct, application, and customise 20 nice communications-specific initiatives utilizing the elemental STAMP microprocessor * Teaches either construction and programming with an emphasis on customization * initiatives diversity from easy serial communications to complicated, 12-channel, web-based alarm reporting * CD-ROM contains all of the software program, pictures, and schematics had to construct the tasks
Filling the necessity for a unmarried paintings in particular addressing the way to use plasma for the fabrication of nanoscale constructions, this ebook is the 1st to hide plasma deposition in enough intensity. the writer has labored with quite a few R&D associations around the globe, and the following he starts off with an introductory evaluate of plasma processing at micro- and nanoscales, in addition to the present difficulties and demanding situations, ahead of happening to deal with floor training, iteration and diagnostics, shipping and the manipulation of nano devices.
2nd fabrics includes the most recent info at the present frontier of nanotechnology, the thinnest type of fabrics to ever take place in nature. a bit over 10 years in the past, this was once a very unknown region, no longer suggestion to exist. in spite of the fact that, given that then, graphene has been remoted and acclaimed, and a complete different type of atomically skinny fabrics, ruled by means of floor results and displaying thoroughly unforeseen and impressive houses has been created.
- Nanomedicine: Design and Applications of Magnetic Nanomaterials, Nanosensors and Nanosystems
- Tribology In Chemical-Mechanical Planarization
- MEMS and Nanotechnology-Based Sensors and Devices for Communications, Medical and Aerospace Applications
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Modeling and Verification Using UML Statecharts: A Working Guide to Reactive System Design, Runtime Monitoring and Execution-based Model Checking
- Contamination of Electronic Assemblies
Extra resources for Adhesion in Microelectronics
12, 69–92 (2004). T. R. Seman and R. R. Mallik, Electronic signal regulator for constant resolution inelastic electron tunneling spectroscopy, Rev. Sci. , 70, 2808–2814 (1999). A. Aviram and M. A. Ratner, Molecular rectifiers, Chem. Phys. , 29, 277–283 (1974). D. Vuillaume, Molecular electronics based on self-assembled monolayers, in: Oxford Handbook of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Frontiers and Advances, 32 64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69. 70. 71. 72. 73. 74. Adhesion in Microelectronics Vol. III, A.
R. Mallik, Electronic signal regulator for constant resolution inelastic electron tunneling spectroscopy, Rev. Sci. , 70, 2808–2814 (1999). A. Aviram and M. A. Ratner, Molecular rectifiers, Chem. Phys. , 29, 277–283 (1974). D. Vuillaume, Molecular electronics based on self-assembled monolayers, in: Oxford Handbook of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Frontiers and Advances, 32 64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69. 70. 71. 72. 73. 74. Adhesion in Microelectronics Vol. III, A. V. Y. ), pp. 312–342, Oxford University Press, New York (2010).
W. He and T. P. Ma, Inelastic electron tunneling spectroscopy study of ultrathin HfO2 and HfAlO, Appl. Phys. , 83, 2605–2607 (2003). 29. M. Higo and S. Kamata, Characterization of metal oxide surfaces and thin semiconductor films by inelastic electron tunneling spectroscopy, Analytical Sciences, 18, 227–242 (2002). 30. I. Dolog, R. R. Mallik, D. Malz, and A. Mozynski, Spectroscopic, topological, and electronic characterization of ultrathin a-CdTe:O tunnel barriers, J. Appl. , 95, 3075–3080 (2004).